Blazing Swan welcomes contributions of articles, stories and information pieces to share with our community. We have some general guidelines to follow.
Submit your written piece to comms(at)blazingswan.com.au, and please include your full name, phone number, and website link if appropriate. If you have already published your piece on another website or publication, please provide us the link to the original article.
Please ensure any claims are fact-checked, and your piece is fully spell-checked before submitting.
The decision of if and when to publish your submission belongs solely to Blazing Swan Comms.
We publish writings on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Blazing Swan and Burning Man
- The event, and all that relates to it
- Stories and opinions about Blazing Swan
- The 11 Principles of Blazing Swan
- Our community who identifies with Blazing Swan
- Info, guides and tips on how to burn
- Practical and technical information for Theme Camps
What don’t we publish?
- Hate, prejudice or general negativity
- Content that invades privacy – always gain consent to share
- Political agenda
We encourage you to submit at least one photograph or image with all submissions.
Please ensure that any images you provide have appropriate permission from the copyright owner, and the persons identified in the photograph. Read more about photographs taken at Blazing Swan.