A Theme camp layout plan will be required as part of your Theme camp application form and it should be detailed. It is advisable to prepare this before you nominate.
This plan will aid the Theme Camp coordination team to visualise exactly what you are planning and how much space you will require for correct placement. Make sure you include drawings or design plans of your structures (teach yourself some CAD design if you want to show off….)
Draw out a full top down layout plan of your camp in its entirety to include –
- Camp entrance and exits
- Main structure or area for the participant interactions
- Vehicle parking
- Crew tents and kitchen area
- Include Camp frontage view
- Include overall dimensions
- Define what will be the “Public” zone in which you will welcome the general public
- Define what will be the “Private” zone that will only be accessible by Theme Camp crew/ immediate friends.
Hand drawn plans are discouraged unless this is scanned into a digital file. A digital file of your plan is required as part of your Theme camp application so please make sure to include your camp name as the file name (Not a generic “Camp plan” or “Layout plan”) so we know who you are. Make sure the file type you send is a JPG, PNG or PDF file and it is a clear and uncluttered so we can print easily in black and white. Although visually impressive, please do not use satellite photos of previous years.
When communicating via email with the Theme Camp coordination team, always ensure your Theme Camp name is in the subject line.
If you have any enquires please email: themecamps(at)blazingswan.com.au