“Disabled Person’s Vehicle” licenses are issued by the DMT to participants with physical disabilities. Just like Mutant Vehicles, you should pre-register in order to get a license to operate a Vehicle for People with Disabilities.

The following vehicles are NOT allowed as Disabled Person’s Vehicles:

  • Vehicles larger than a standard-sized UTE/SUV
  • Vehicles with trailers
  • RVs/ Motorhomes
  • Motorcycles/Mopeds

The following vehicles do not require licensing to be used as as Disabled Person’s Vehicles:

  • Electric Wheelchairs
  • Mobility Scooters
  • Electric Bicycles
  • Segways
  • Go-ped style stand up powered skateboards (with no seat)

Register Your Vehicle

Please register below and then come see us at DMT when you arrive on site.

Register a Disabled Person's Vehicle (Google form)

Back to Mutant Vehicle overview

Mutant Vehicles