Coronavirus (COVID-19) update for Blazing Swan 2020 – 14 March 2020

The Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) continues to drive questions and concerns within our community.
In light of the media announcement yesterday regarding mass gatherings, the Blazing Swan committee held an emergency meeting to review our options and to determine the future of our beloved event, the committee will continue to monitor the situation over the weekend and liaise with the authorities to provide clarity on which direction to take.
We have all put our hearts and souls together in communal effort to create this event and we desire to honour each of our unique contributions to this incredible community we all hold so dear. However, on the same token we cannot ignore our civic responsibility for the ongoing health and safety of said community, as well as the state, country and world which we all call home.
On Monday, the Blazing Swan Committee will look to meet again and decide the associations next steps. We intend to respond in full transparency to our community as soon as this is clear to us. Until then, we ask for your patience during these uncertain and difficult times. In the meantime, all ticket sales will be paused this weekend to ensure that we have the time to carefully consider all options without rushing to a decision. One thing this pandemic has taught us is that panic never helps the situation.
We thank you for your understanding and support
Much Love from your
Blazing Swan Committee