Blazing Swan: Phoenix – Ticket Release 27th February!
It has been a tumultuous few weeks as we have tried to carve a path ahead with Blazing Swan 2021. We thank you all for your patience and understanding.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused but assure you that the decision to delay ticket sales was done in the best interest of the community as we navigated these uncertain times.
Finally, the coast is looking clear and the “ducks” are aligned, we are now ready to hit the release button!
As a reminder, the following is currently being planned as the ticketing structure for our 2021 event:
- The event capacity is limited to 1,500 people. There is a potential that tickets will sell out VERY fast and therefore we strongly advise you to be prepared to secure your tickets as soon as you can.
- The event dates remain over the Easter long weekend, however the event will be slightly shorter than usual.
- Gates will open 12pm Thursday 1st April, with the event closing 12pm Tuesday 6th April. Blazing Swan 2021: Phoenix will officially start at 12:01am Friday morning and end at 11:59pm Monday night
- This means the event is only 1 day shorter than usual; as we have always unofficially used as Wednesday as “bump in” day with minimal theme camp activity, and Tuesday as “bump out’ day. The difference this year; Thursday 5th is now “bump in”, with the event officially starting at midnight, and Tuesday 6th for “pack out”.
- Theme Camp set up crews will gain access to JRC from Saturday 27th of March, further information on this will flow through the Theme Camp Coordination Team
- The tiered ticketing system will be replaced this year for a “one-tier” system along with other alternative tickets as follows:
- General tickets – $325
- Volunteer tickets $250. Returning volunteers must have completed at least 14 hours of logged volunteer shift time at the 2019 event to gain access to this tier. First time volunteers will gain access to guaranteed General priced tickets.
- Theme Camp tickets (guaranteed) – $275
- Young Adults aged 16-17 years old – $75
- Teens aged 11-15 years old – $50
- Children aged 0-10 years old – $25
- Due to Covid restrictions, there will be no door sales this year and there will not be local ticket sales.
- All tickets are fully refundable in the event of COVID cancellation up until the gates open
- Any ticket transfers will be made, like last year, through Tixel.
Please note – that this year, ZipPay is not available.
The general ticket release date is 12pm and 6pm Saturday 27th of February.
To assist participants’ various schedules two batches of tickets will be released on the same day. Hopefully this will provide more chances to grab a ticket.
As usual, Blazing Swan Members will be provided with ticketing early access;- as our way of saying thank you for their support. Those who have donated money as part of our fundraising efforts will also be provided with early access – thank you for your support. These groups will be contacted with further information prior to tickets being made available to them from 12pm Saturday 20th February.
Ticket sales are limited to 2 per person.
Again, thank you for your support and energies.
We can’t wait to see you out at Jilakin Rock City!
Blazing Swan Committee