About Blazing Swan
Blazing Swan Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation, run by a volunteer committee of burners that have been to Burning Man, America, several times and have also been closely involved in setting up and organising regional burns in South Africa (AfrikaBurn) and the east coast of Australia (Burning Seed). The committee is supported in its work by a large number of volunteers.
The objects of the Blazing Swan Association are to:
- organise, develop and promote:
(i) an annual arts, music, and cultural festival which is inclusive, accepting, and safe;
(ii) other related events promoting self expression, identity and understanding;
- foster and create new art projects in Western Australia;
- develop and support workshops and training activities;
- support and develop community based fundraising events to further the Association’s objects;
- train volunteers to facilitate the Association’s objects; and
- conduct the Association’s activities in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Memberships to Blazing Swan Inc.
As Blazing Swan is a community driven not for profit incorporated association, it is operated and managed by its members.
To be involved in the community and to have a say in how Blazing Swan is run, then fill out the below form and get it signed by two Blazing Swan members and submit to email@example.com (if you need help with members to sign your form please contact us via email)
Membership Form Constitution